Be a 2022 AOSA influencer and receive a $200 travel grant to Optometry’s Meeting®!
Each school and college in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico have been allotted two $200 influencer grants to give away and attend Optometry’s Meeting®.
Contact your AOSA trustee for details and the chance to be the influencer from your school!
- Be an AOSA/AOA member.
- Register and attend Optometry’s Meeting® 2022 in Chicago, Illinois, June 15-18.
- Post a minimum of six times on a personal and/or school social media page relating to Optometry’s Meeting before June 20, 2022.
- Three of the six posts should be prior to Optometry’s Meeting.
- Three of the six posts should be during Optometry’s Meeting.
- Posts must include the following hashtags: #theaosa, #OM2022.
- Tag @theaosa.
- Must be static posts on public profile page.
- Screen shot social media posts to submit to your school chapter’s AOSA trustee.
- Provide media used to AOSA social account (may DM photo/video to use).
- Agree to allowing AOSA to use media for future promotional material.
- Participate in the AOA+ Leadership Society while at Optometry’s Meeting.
$200 travel grant (to be awarded post-meeting).
Membership into the AOA+ Leadership Society includes:
- Honorable distinction at schools and colleges from AOA faculty liaisons.
- Commemorative AOA+ participation lapel pin.
- Certificate of completion.
- The ability to list on all statements of personal accomplishment, including resume.