Exhibit Hall Information
Make plans to visit the Exhibit Hall to find the solutions you need for your practice!
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Thursday, June 22
- 4pm - Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- Washington Nationals' Racing Presidents will be there to entertain you. Have your photo taken with George, Abe and Teddy.
- 4-7pm - eposter Session #1: Preview Session of all posters. No CE credit.
- 4:30-5pm - Fireside Chat - Using Brain Science to Run Your Practice −Sponsored by CooperVision
- 5:15-5:45 - Fireside Chat - Pathway to Success: Making Your Practice Memorable −Sponsored by CooperVision
- 6-6:30pm - Fireside Chat - Essilor Executive Q&A –Sponsored by Essilor
Friday, June 23
- 10am-5pm - Optometry Cares® 5K Run/Walk Packet Pickup
- 12-1pm - Tasting in the Hall
- 12:15-12:45pm - Fireside Chat - Essilor Executive Q&A –Sponsored by Essilor
- 1-2pm - ePoster Sesson #2
- 3-4pm - ePoster session #3
- 3-5pm - Recharge in the Hall. Recharge your phone and refuel your body with snacks and energy drinks.
- 3:15-3:45pm - Fireside Chat - Your Real Competition? Amazon, Southwest and New Expectations −Sponsored by CooperVision
- 4-4:30pm - Fireside Chat - Where Will the Next Generation of Patients Come From? - Sponsored by Think About Your Eyes
- 4-5pm - ePoster Session #4
Saturday, June 24
- 9-10am - Bagels and muffins
- 9-10am - ePoster Session #5
- 12-1pm - ePoster Session #6
Stop by AOA Central in the Exhibit Hall for
FREE Optometry's Meeting T-shirt
FREE Commemorative Pin
Optometry Cares Donate a Photo Booth - Get your picture taken as Abe Lincoln, Lady Liberty or Uncle Sam! Johnson & Johnson Vision will support Optometry Cares through every photo.
"Where's Wolfberg?" interactive exhibit
Register for Chances to Win
Several $1,000 and $500 "Money to Burn" in the Exhibit Hall prizes (open to doctors of optometry only)
Several $200 gift cards (open to optometric staff and students only)
*Prizes above are subject to change
Optometry's Meeting® hosts more than 200 exhibitors who are ready to supply your office with whatever you may need to succeed. Don't miss the opportunity to talk to exhibitors face to face to find everyday solutions that can enhance your practice and assist in providing quality patient care.