- 2019 Housing Information
2019 Housing Information
The hotels in the Optometry's Meeting block are ideally situated in the heart of St. Louis, Missouri, within walking distance of America's Center. Visit the official Optometry's Meeting housing website to reserve your room and for details about each hotel to make your perfect selection. Click here for hotel amenities, parking and other information specific to each hotel.
Optometry's Meeting Hotels
- Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel (Headquarters Hotel) - 800 Washington Avenue
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center - 711 N. Broadway
- Embassy Suites St. Louis Downtown - 610 North 7th Street
- Four Seasons St. Louis - 999 North 2nd Street
- Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark - 1 South Broadway
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch - 315 Chestnut Street
- Magnolia Hotel St. Louis - 421 North 8th Street
The AOA and AOSA work tirelessly to keep attendee costs affordable at Optometry's Meeting. To keep registration fees low, we ask you to support Optometry's Meeting by booking rooms through MCI USA, the Optometry's Meeting official housing bureau. MCI USA is the only company authorized to arrange hotel reservations for Optometry's Meeting 2019 in St. Louis.
Benefits of Staying at Official Optometry's Meeting Hotels
- Discounted hotel rates.
- Easy access to all Optometry's Meeting functions.
- Better networking opportunities - stay where your colleagues are staying!
Reservation Dates to Note
- Reservations will be accepted based on availability until 10am, June 11, 2019.
- Changes to hotel reservations may be made online until 10am, June 11, 2019. After this date/time, contact your hotel directly.
- A deposit of one night's room and tax will be charged at the time a reservation is made.
- The full booking deposit will be refunded for reservations cancelled by May 20, 2019. Cancellations after May 20 will forfeit the one night's deposit.
- Cancellations made after 10am Central on June 11 must be made directly with the hotel.
- Cancellations within 72 hours prior to arrival may be charged an additional one night's room and tax by the hotel.
To make your hotel reservations:
Click here to book housing online. For phone reservations, call MCI USA at 866.546.4300 (US & Canada) or 972.349.5409 (International). For email reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To fax or mail your housing reservation, please click here for a printable form.
Call or email:
- To reserve a suite. Suites have limited availability and vary in size at each hotel.
- If you would like to arrive early or extend your stay and your dates can't be confirmed online.
- If you have any questions regarding hotel availability.
A detailed confirmation will be automatically emailed to you for online reservations. All other confirmations will be sent within 72 hours of receipt (Monday-Friday). Please review the confirmation carefully and contact the housing bureau immediately if you have questions.
If you have issues, questions, or need help with housing, please call the Optometry's Meeting customer service department (MCI USA) at 866.546.4300 (US & Canada), 972.349.5409 (International) or email email@example.com. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-6:30pm Central.